Households that could not save for electricity, in addition, will pay extra fees and probably tons of surcharges. If you do not pay him, you will receive reminders and the debt will start to increase by a penle. Whoever, on the other hand, has not just been able to catch up.
A number of energy suppliers do not return all overpayments automatically. Set your business conditions in such a way that the customer’s savings can be transferred to the next invoicing period and the event will be accompanied by a receivable.
Get the pension from the supplier
The energy companies Centropol, Central Energy and RWE, for example, do not pay an additional fee of up to CZK 200. Clients of Bohemia Energy and X energie will not receive an overpayment of up to 100 crowns, and they will also have to pay a swear-up fee for all overpayments sent with a receipt.
Elimon can even, according to his business conditions, set a payment schedule and, according to the surcharge, return the pension in hundreds. Optimum energy and PRE, in turn, decide that they can reimburse the surcharge in any way in the next period. “But if the order is under payment, we will comply. You can request a refund via the customer line, by e-mail or in person at the customer center, ”to Petr Holubec, speak to PRE.
In contrast, E.on returns the payment automatically. “Our customers prefer this, at the time of transfer orders, the overpayment is made in no time and the printing is closed, including the transparent settlement of payments,” notes E.on Vladimr Vcha. But if the customer likes it, my reimbursement of the pilgrimage to the castle of Zloha for another period.
- Bohemia Energy: The surcharge not exceeding 100 K will not be returned and will be transferred to the next invoicing period. Wafers over 100 K can be shaken, unless otherwise agreed with the customer. If the customer wants to debit the overpayment with a travel voucher, he has to pay a travel fee. Peplatky can be tied to the castle of debt.
- Centropol: You do not return a payment up to 200 K and transfer it to the next invoicing period. Peplatky can be tied to the castle of debt.
- Central Energy: The overpayment up to 200 K does not have to be returned and transferred to the next invoicing period.
- THIS:There is no need for money at the castle of treasures in the following period or at the castle dlunch of receivables. Unless otherwise paid, the order will be completed by the end of the following period, unless otherwise agreed.
- Elimon: There is no need for money at the castle in the following period. According to the surcharge, I can set a payment schedule for the refund of pensions.
- E.on: The refund will be returned in any way, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
- Optimum energy: Money in any way can tie you to the castle of zloh in the following period.
- PRE: Peplatek in any way you use to castle zloh for another period.
- RWE: Overpayments or arrears, the total of which did not exceed 200 K, will continue for the next period. You return the overpayment, the customer has to pick it up (if he doesn’t pick it up twice, he sends the castle for sending / delivery costs from this time on).
- X energy: The surcharge or surcharge not exceeding 100 K will not be refunded and will be transferred to the following period. If the customer wants to debit the overpayment with a swap voucher, he must pay the swap fee. Payments you do not return 100 K per et or elephant, unless otherwise agreed.
Source: general business conditions of individual suppliers, January 2012
Payment for additional deposits without consent is inadmissible
Kon speaks of an irreversible payment unambiguously. “Unilateral transfer of the surcharge to the following period is not permitted unless the specific customer agrees to such a procedure,” warns Jan Votoka, head of the first advisory dTest. If there is no consent, the customer may request an immediate refund of the overpayment, along with years of delay and compensation, or the codes may have been generated.
According to Votoka, the overpayment has, at first sight, the nature of unjust enrichment. “It is very suitable for energy companies. Get away from customers without a guarantee and have a certain certainty that the customer will reconsider a possible change of energy supplier. ”
A fixed surcharge is not only unjustified, but it also has unpleasant practical consequences. “Many customers deserve the castle in the form of a permanent order, its abolished and married costs something. If they didn’t do it for you, the wafer could theoretically “thnout” dl almost vn, or they would even increase it, “concludes Votoka.
- The rules for the return of the overpayment are set by the supplier in the general terms and conditions, by signing the contract with them the customer agrees.
- The provisions of the contractual conditions, which prevent the consumer from being paid a surcharge for the provision of services, are in conflict with the law and are therefore invalid.
- Unjustifiable minimum drains can be accepted as justifiable, their return does not seem to be economical and does not make sense even for the customer.