Mortgages went on holiday, rates stagnated

years, mortgage rates fell only slightly in July. The average rate of the Fincentrum Hypoindex indicator thus remained virtually unchanged at 4.14 percent. The number of agreed mortgages was rapidly dreamed.

The fact that the decline in mortgage rates during the holidays is quite bn.Vminuzch years has become dn nrstnekonal. Mostly, the pot sweat fell by one thousand, this year by almost two thousand per msc. In particular, 7,004 mortgages were agreed in June and only 5,078 in July.

In July, 2,238 mortgages with a fixed fixation and 2,180 mortgages with a fixed fixation were closed. So the people in the first month of the season went down to a short fixation. At the same time the rate is still suitable for fixation pills. According to the Fincentrum Hypoindex indicator, the rate of fixation in July for average years is 4.173 percent and for girls 4.264 percent.

Summary for July 2011
Fixation period of the rate years All fixations 1 year 5 let
Hypoindex 4,14 % 4,58% 4,17%
Change from last msci (bp) 0 6 -5
Prmrn ve hypotk (tis.K) 1 691 1 903 1 632
Msn spltkahypotky 1 million for 20 years 6 131 6 372 6 151
Msn spltkahypotky 1 mil.na15 let 7 464 7 693 7 484
elovost vr
According to vr for purchase on the total pot, incl 58% 73% 54 %
According to vr for construction on the total sweat, incl 23 % 14% 24 %
According to other vr on the total sweat vr 19 % 16 % 22%

News does not drag the market

Probably the biggest novelty of this month is the mortgage in the Czech Republic for the assembly of prefabricated buildings. ”The construction of prefabricated houses is very fast and is currently very valuable among clients. However, the construction itself often precedes administrative steps, which has so far complicated its financing. Thanks to new services, the bank will release the financially prefabricated house and 90 percent of the price should be driven before dark, and the building will not be built into the real estate cadastre. The remaining 10 percent of the price can be used by the client after writing to the cadastre, ”to Veronika Janov, director of the housing department for housing and business savings banks.

From August, you can negotiate a SOB Pjku for better housing without a processing fee and with a guaranteed rate of 8.9 percent ron.

You can currently check at the Blue Pyramid. When you arrange Rychlovr by the end of, there will be no processing fee.

eskomoravsk stavebn spoitelnasni years of healing rates Topkredit, Topkredit plus and Tophypo. The offer can be pulled out to the end of.

GE Money Bank based the discount offer on references. When you recommend your friend to take out a mortgage with this bank first, you can get a reward and more than a thousand crowns. A new client who signs a mortgage contract with the bank will then obtain a new mortgage without a processing fee of CZK 2,900.

Vce si pette na Hypoindex.cz.

Related Posts